Summer has just rolled around the corner and there is no doubt about it, you must be itching to get to the beach to relax and have fun! All that hard work to slim yourself down to fit into your old swimwear has you looking great and ready for anything! But with each coming season, fashions and trends shake up a little bit, so make sure your old clothing is still in vogue with the latest statements!
Clothes This Season Wants To See On You
Swimwear and beach attire is usually casual enough to never really become obsolete fashion-wise. Pulling out some of your old stuff and pairing it with the latest craze will make you look as trendy as they get. Here are some of the new styles seen in summer clothing for the beach:
- Swimsuit – Whether you like to don a one-piece or a two-piece, both are going strong these days in the fashion arena. The use of bright and fun summer colors is most popular; you can’t do it wrong with any wacky shade you choose! Find flattering cuts that complement your body shape; current styles shouldn’t all be your guide in bathing suits because they should look good on you!
- Wraps/Sarongs – Something for over your swimsuit? This year, deck yourself in an exotic sarong, or explosively-colored casual wrap to protect yourself from the heat until you’re ready to flaunt what’s beneath!
- Shorts And Tanks – If you want to rock some long shorts, go for it, but the trends are pointing to short shorts for over your beachwear! Get a cute pair to cover up before you hit the water.
Racer backs are the latest fad when it comes to summer tank tops – fashion experts are still swearing against spaghetti and thick styles of straps though, too. Tank tops are versatile enough to allow you to go wild with the huge color selections and patterns available.
Accessories To Glam You Up
- Sunshades – Putting together a great beach outfit won’t be complete without accessories! A good pair of sunglasses is something you simply cannot skimp on. Pull a pair of aviators to hide behind.
- Slippers or Sandals? – Definitely flip-flops! Embellished styles with faux gems are all the rage in comfy, slip-off pairs.
- Hot Bandannas – Choose any use you want for it, but have one of these back-in-style accessories to flaunt your chic boho side on the waterfront.